Phoenix Sales Jobs Benefit from Cyber Monday
Tons of Phoenix sales jobs (http://lazboyjobs.com
) were supported by Cyber Monday this year.
A recent report from the National Retail Federation
found that 122.9 million consumers were planning to shop online
for Cyber Monday, the Monday following Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This is up from the $106.9 million people who shopped last year.
"With promotions like flash sales that only last an hour or deep discounts on selected lines, shoppers know they can win big on Cyber Monday," Shop.org Executive Director Vicki Cantrell said in a statement. "In addition to putting the finishing touches on their websites retailers have invested heavily in mobile apps and related content as the appetite for Cyber Monday shopping through smartphones and tablets continues to rise."
Some highlights of the report include:
- 78.4 percent of retailers planned to have special promotions for Cyber Monday.
- 87 percent of consumers, or 107 million people, planned to make purchases from their home computer.
- 15.9 percent of Americans, or 76 million people, planned to shop from work on Cyber Monday.
- 14.5 percent of shoppers, or 17.8 million people, planned to use a mobile device to shop.
- 46.9 percent of consumers planned to shop early in the morning, while 38.1 percent planned to shop in the late morning, and 28.1 percent planned to shop in the early morning.
"Shoppers are looking for value this holiday season, and they know they can get it on Cyber Monday," Phil Rist, executive vice president of strategic initiatives for BIGresearch, said. "Consumers have done their research and are ready to make the most of all the channels retailers offer this year, whether that's a website or a smartphone or tablet device."
Labels: Phoenix sales jobs