Dallas Hotel Jobs: Five Largest Hotels
If you're looking for Dallas hotel jobs (http://benchmarkinwestlake.com
), you may want to consider working for one of the largest companies in the area.
The Dallas Business Journal
recently released its list of the 25 Largest North Texas Hotels. Coming off the heels of the economic downturn, the local and national hospitality industry has been thriving
as of late, attracting more visitors and adding new jobs.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
, the Dallas-Plano-Irving area's leisure and hospitality industry employed 196,700 workers during September, which is up from 194,900 workers during August and a 2 percent increase from last year.
The five largest hotels in the Dallas area include:
- Sheraton Dallas - 1,840 guest rooms
- Hilton Anatole - 1,606 guest rooms
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center - 1,511 guest rooms
- Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion - 1,122 guest rooms
- Hyatt Regency DFW - 811 guest rooms
Labels: Dallas hotel jobs
Non for Profit Jobs Benefit from Strengthened Alliance
Those with non for profit jobs (http://jobs.heart.org
) in the healthcare industry will soon be eligible to receive an upgraded degree of respect.
The American Heart Association
recently announced its plans to strengthen the organization's partnership with the Joint Commission
in an effort to provide more appropriate and comprehensive
care to patients.
Under the partnership, Certified Primary Stroke Centers and Heart Failure Programs will be able to use designated seals to show they are providing the "next generation of stroke or heart failure care."
"By achieving these advanced certifications in heart
failure and stroke, healthcare providers will demonstrate their
commitment to consistently delivering reliable, effective and high
quality care to their patients," AHA President Gordon Tomaselli, M.D., said in a statement.
The partnership between the AHA and the Joint Commission will result in a number of benefits, including:
- The ability of patients to easily recognize hospitals that provide state-of-the-art stroke and heart failure care.
- A central destination for sharing stroke and heart failure care information with a number of tools and best practices.
- A set of support services to facilitate the provision of excellent primary stroke and heart failure care through online virtual networking.
- Future integration with the AHA's Get With The Guidelines program and the Joint Commission's Certification Measure Information Process.
- Trend reports that allow stroke centers to view their program's performance on stroke and heart failure standardized measures.
- Increased recognition by the public.
Labels: Non for profit jobs