Physical Therapy Jobs Arizona Among Most Underrated
Those looking for physical therapy jobs Arizona
are in luck, as the profession was recently named among the most underrated in the nation, meaning the job is easier to get than most.
CareerCast.com recently released its list of the Most Underrated Jobs. Physical therapists - which were also ranked
among the list of the happiest jobs - were ranked 11th on this list for a number of factors.
CareerCast evaluated 200 professions using five core criteria, including pay, hiring outlook, work environment, stress, and physical demands. The criteria are based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Census Bureau, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and other private studies.
The 12 most underrated jobs, along with their average income and unemployment rate for 2010, include:
- Paralegal/legal assistant - $47,000/4.6 percent
- Accountant - $60,000/5 percent
- Loan officer - $55,000/7.7 percent
- Market research analyst - $62,000/7.7 percent
- Software engineer - $87,000/4.6 percent
- Computer systems analyst - $77,000/5.9 percent
- Insurance agent - $46,000/5.4 percent
- Dietitian - $52,000/3.2 percent
- Dental hygienist - $67,000/1.2 percent
- Civil engineer - $76,000/3.9 percent
- Physical therapist - $74,000/2 percent
- Chiropractor - $68,000/2.3 percent
Labels: Physical therapy jobs Arizona