Nursing Jobs Phoenix at Best Geriatric Hospitals
Wondering what nursing jobs Phoenix (http://nursingjob.abrazohealth.com
) has available for taking care of the elderly? Consider working for one of the select few hospitals in the area that have been recognized for their geriatric departments.
U.S. News & World Report
recently released its list of the best hospitals in the Phoenix
area. Of the 15 hospitals named to that list, 11 are ranked on a national basis for their high-performance in geriatrics, which involves caring for elderly patients.
Only one hospital on the list, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, was ranked nationally for geriatrics, receiving a 38th place ranking. All of the other hospitals on the list are considered to be high-performing in geriatrics.
The 11 best-performing geriatric hospitals in Phoenix include:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix
- Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center in Scottsdale
- Banner Estrella Medical Center in Phoenix
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West
- Banner Heart Hospital in Mesa
- Sun Health Boswell Hospital in Sun City
Regardless of where you decide to work, it's currently a great time to get involved in the healthcare industry
, which continues to add jobs on a monthly and yearly basis.
The Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale area's education and health services industry employed 248,900 workers during February, which is up from 246,100 workers during January and a 5.8 percent increase from last year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Labels: Nursing jobs Phoenix